The simplest way to give is an unrestricted gift so that your donation will be used where it is needed most.
- Direct Donations - To make your tax deductible donation now online with a credit card, click here. You may also mail your donation: click here to print a General Donation form.
- Tribute Gifts - Consider tribute gifts for special life events and accomplishments of a treasured friend or family member. Use the occasion to share your passion for education in honor of the treasured person or special event. To make your tax deductible donation now with a credit card, click here. You may also mail your Tribute Gift: click here to print a Tribute Gift form.
- C.H.E.E.R! for Education - Celebrate and Honor Exceptional EducatoRs - Say thank you to a special teacher, administrator or other friend of education. To make your tax deductible donation now online through Paypal, click here. You may also mail your C.H.E.E.R! Award: click here to print a C.H.E.E.R! Award form.
- Another Brick in the Walk - Create a lasting memory honoring families, students, graduates and businesses. Engraved bricks will be installed in the walkway at the student drop off entrance to Avon High School. Learn more by clicking here.
- Founders’ Fund - Donations to the Founders’ Fund are “restricted.” The funds are available to previous grant recipients and their successors to update, improve or expand an existing program that received grant funding from the Foundation. To donate online with a credit card click here. To print and mail a form with a check click here for the Founders’s Fund Donation form.
The Avon Education Foundation (AEF) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, tax-exempt organization. This means that qualifying donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. It also means that many employers will match your gift to the AEF, so please check to see if your company has a matching gift program.